Welcome to the Sierra College Community Education Information Center. We have created this site to provide you with additional information.
We are located in the Roseville Gateway Center at 333 Sunrise Ave. Suite 300, Roseville, CA 95661.
Regular Business Hours
8:00am - 4:30pm Mon - Thurs
8:00am - 12:00pm Friday
Five Easy Ways to Register
- Mail / Walk In: 333 Sunrise Ave. Suite 300, Roseville, CA 95661
1. To register with our website go to www.sccommed.org Sign in using the "Sign In" feature, using your username and password, or create a new student profile if this is your first visit.
2. Once your profile has been created you can browse through our classes by clicking on "Browse classes". We have divided our classes into four main sections, Fun, Work, Life and Online Classes. Under each section you will see our categories that match the categories in our printed schedule, The Kaleidoscope. You can click on any of the categories to view the class listing.
3. Just check the box next to the class you want to register for and "Add to Your Shopping Cart." Be sure to view each page of the "Check Out" in full to verify everything is correct.
4. You can print your confirmation once the checkout is complete. Click on "Print Confirmation." A new screen with your confirmation will appear. Click the print icon on your toolbar, or choose Print under File. Once you have printed your confirmation click the "Back" button on your toolbar.
If you request to withdraw from a class and the request is received by the Community Ed Office seven (7) days prior to the start date, a refund will be granted, less a $15 processing fee. Separate refund policy for Healthcare Training Programs, Trips and Travel. Please call our office to request a refund or transfer.
If the College cancels a class for any reason, you will be notified by phone or email and payment will be refunded. We also reserve the right to substitute instructors or reschedule classrooms/class times if necessary.
Location of Classroom is found on your confirmation form and in our Kaleidoscope. Please be sure to check the classroom location carefully. Parking $3. (except at the Roseville Gateway Campus) Please note: Parking meters only take debt and credit cards.